Membership Programme Enrolment
Mindful Space Membership Terms and Conditions
- You're free to cancel your membership at anytime.
- The programme is open to all 8-week mindfulness course graduates, from any organisation.
- You agree to sign up for a monthly PayPal or GoCardless payment.
- When you stop paying you can no longer claim the benefits.
- Mentoring is by phone or face to face. Sessions are 60 minutes with the trainer you choose – Vicki, Keith or Steven. It’s up to you to contact the trainer and negotiate a session time and place. (30 mins/month during Covid)
- If you have booked a mentoring session and then want to cancel or postpone, please give us a minimum of 2 working days’ notice. If you don't give us 2 working days’ notice you will lose the session.
- Silent Practice days take place once a term in Cardiff and once a year in Swansea.
- You get 20% off the fees of other training – courses, workshops and retreats. The discount doesn’t apply to additional one-to-one mentoring sessions or drop-in evenings.
- It's up to you to take up all elements of the programme. There is no refund if you don't attend.
- The evening workshops are monthly in Cardiff (Wednesdays) and every 4 weeks in Swansea (Fridays). There are 12 sessions a year in both Cardiff and Swansea. The venues may change. (During Covid the workshops are via Zoom).